Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Aquaman--28mm Foot and Mounted

"I don't talk to fish."
-Aquaman, New 52

With the WIP out of the way, allow me to show you the finished product of his majesty, the Aquaman!






















The only major difference between my WIP version of the exiled Aquaman is some paint on the figure, the ballast, the hot glue/water, and the tentacles lifting up the road.




















The only other thing was my attempt at a foam effect where the tentacles and the road are bursting out of the water. I use some cotton ball shreds for this effect, and it's honestly waaaay more effective than I had originally anticipated, and I used it for the mounted Aquaman as well.



I painted up mounted king Aquaman and slapped some 'Flying Graysons' posters on the wall for good measure. Not quite so excited with this figure as I was with the exiled/foot Aquaman, but the reception towards this one has been much more positive, and who am I to argue with my gaming group XD



You can see the foam effect adopted towards the rear of the stingray.

The Army Card we use for our games is right here:



And there we have it! Son of the land, king of the seas! What are your thoughts on these conversions?

-BG

No comments:

Post a Comment