Thursday, March 26, 2020

Black Scorpion Cowboy--Wild West Project part 1




Greetings all,
Ramping up work on terrain and figures for my wild west project, to be utilized in conjunction with Knuckleduster's 'Gunfighter's Ball' game system, and the first product of my efforts is this little fellow, whom my wife has affectionately named 'Jasper Jones.'


The figure is a Black Scorpion miniature from their 'Tombstone' range, from one of their 'Lawmen' packs, although I do not necessarily view this character as a lawman. I selected a monochromatic color scheme, which I am reasonably pleased with, from a tabletop view at least.


Recently, I upgraded to the latest iPhone, and the camera is every bit as stunning as advertised, but unfortunately shows every unflattering imperfection in my paintjob. I'm still reasonably pleased with this figure, but  it does give me the desire to do better next time.




Jones will be the first of many residents to my western town of 'Cemetery Summit' as I work on this project. Penny for your thoughts, Pilgrim?

-TBG



No comments:

Post a Comment