Saturday, March 28, 2020

The Earps--Wild West Project part 2

"I'm coming and hell's coming with me!"
-Wyatt Earp, 'Tombstone'


Knuckleduster's Gunfighter's ball range produces a lovely batch of Tombstone-style Earps. You've seen Wyatt before--though rebased now--but here they all are together, plus a custom display base!


This is the first time in a long time that I have tried something like this, and I'm reasonably pleased with the result. It's not perfect, but the people I've shown it to so far seem to like it, and I'm pleased with it for a first try.


Wyatt and Doc--I feel--look particularly good, whereas Virgil takes the 'L' for this batch--I may fix him up or repaint him to get him up to the standard of the other gunfighters.

Overall, not a bad first attempt at something like this. Penny for your thoughts, pilgrim?

-TBG




No comments:

Post a Comment